NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN NEWS, DISCUSSIONS, DEBATES, STORIES, ARTICLES

Read Nigerian Gospel News and Engage in Discussions, Debates, Articles. You can add your stories and articles here.

× Announcements, News, Press Releases

HALLELUJAH DANCE by Perfect George [@perfectgeorge90] premieres this Monday 07/11/2016

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #3161 by gospelnaija
gospelnaija created the topic: HALLELUJAH DANCE by Perfect George [@perfectgeorge90] premieres this Monday 07/1

One thing I respect about this perfect gentleman by the name Perfect George is his determine, consistency and strong will.
I was introduced to him when he uploaded a single titled MAKE YOU DEH DANCE about a year ago. What caught my attention was the constant daily social media posts he did about the song to the extent that he garnered a whooping 9,000+ hits all by himself without our help. That's quite impressive if you ask me.

Check out the song here:
gospelnaija.com/music/3808-make-you-deh-dance-ft-xpsilver

It's time to introduce you to another single by Perfect George, it's titled HALLELUJAH DANCE and it's scheduled to premiere this Monday the 7th of November, 2016.

Watch this space.

Connect with Perfect George:
Twitter: @perfectgeorge90

Instagram/Facebook: @perfectgeorgemusic

GospelNaija! 100% Gospel 100% Nigerian
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by gospelnaija.
Facebook Comments (Forum)
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

RECORD DEALS!!!

ONLINE MEMBERS

No users listed here currently.

Trending Bloggers

Trending Writers

Connect

Go to top
GospelNaija! is Nigeria's fastest growing Entertainment & Lifestyle Social Network! Copyrights 2011-2017 GospelNaija.com