× "...speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord" - Ephesians 5:19

Music (Live Video): INVADE ME by Pastor Ovie Onini & Purebreed

More
2 years 6 months ago #12653 by gospelnaija

Pastor Ovie releases a brand new worship tool titled 'Invade Me'
Invade Me  is prayer in a song and a proof of our total dependence on Christ and the Holy Spirit  to live out the will of the Father daily .
Produced by The PureBreed

Ovie Onini and the PureBreed is a worship tribe dedicated to exalting the name of Jesus and raising an altar of true worship in every heart and in every home. He believes that God will ride upon the sound of the saints to birth the revival in these last days. The debut album, The OutCry was recorded in 2021.

For over two decades, Pastor Ovie Onini has been committed to the call of God upon His life at various levels.

Invade Me was Mixed and Mastered by Kaycee Awomakpa

Streaming Link : cldup.com/M8gXA2Mb12.mp3
Untagged Download Link:  cloudup.com/files/i8U5v9NQlIw/download

Live Video:

Pastor Ovie Onini Profile
Born and raised in the heart of Warri, Delta State, Nigeria amongst the many decadence and juvenile delinquencies, Ovie Onini recognized the call of God early upon Him and dedicated himself to it by God's grace.
All the way from Scripture Union (SU) in his secondary school days at Hussey College Warri to Federation of Colleges Ex-students Christian Association (FECA Warri Chapter) to The Glorious Fountain Ministries where he wrote the song "Eze" which was recorded by Rev. Igho Yegbeburu and the Glorious Fountain Choir and recorded again by Pastor Nathaniel Bassey, Pastor Ovie has consistently kept the sound of God in his tongue and sang the worship of the Christ alone.

He is a psalmist, song writer, worship leader and a teacher of God's holy word.

In 2015, Pastor Ovie Onini obeyed the voice of God to begin The Glory Dawn Christian Center In Warri, with a vision to raise people who will  Unleash the Light of Christ and His Kingdom at all cost, at all times, and in all spheres of influence.

He is joyously married to Ovuoke Onini and they are blessed with two wonderful sons, Igbunu and Otaroghene.

GospelNaija! 100% Gospel 100% Nigerian
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

THE LAMB - FemiClef
Featured
Details
by FemiClef
Share on these Platforms
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Facebook Comments (Forum)
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds
Connect