Wall is a structure put in place to prevent access. It demarcates a place and
make it invisible for any one on the other side. While gate is the point of entry
into a place which can be opened to allow access and can be closed to prevent
access, it can serve both positive and negative purposes. Jos. 6:1
1. Father, we thank you for your mercy over Nigeria. Lam. 3:22.
2. Father, we thank you for your loving kindness over Nigeria
3. Father, we thank you for your good plan for Nigeria. Jer,29:11.
4. Father, arise and collapse every wall of oppression in Nigeria
5. Father, let every wall of disunity in Nigeria collapse in Jesus name. 1.
6. Father, arise and destroy every wall of poverty in Nigeria. 2. Kings 6:25.
7. Father, arise and destroy every wall promoting corruption in Nigeria. Gen.
8. Father, let every wall of stagnation fall flat in Jesus name. Exo. 14:15.
9. Father, let the wall of hatred in Nigeria fall flat now in Jesus name. Gen.
10. Father, let the power that fell the wall of Jericho destroy every evil wall of
tribalism in Nigeria in Jesus name. Jos. 6:20.
11. Father, arise and destroy every evil wall preventing the spread of the gospel
12. Father, arise and destroy every ancient gate hindering the progress of
Nigeria. Psalms 24:7-10
13 Father, arise and destroy every prison gate of the enemies against Nigeria.
14. Father, arise and destroy every evil gate preventing us from possessing our
possessions in Nigeria. Obadiah 17.
15. Father, arise and destroy every keeper of evil gate against our progress in
16. Father, by your power, be a wall of fire round us in Nigeria. Zach. 2:5.
17. Father, be a wall of defence roundabout Nigeria. Psalms 7:10.
18. Father, destroy every denominational wall hindering your purpose for the
church in Nigeria. 1 Corinthians 3:4.
19. Father, you are the Lord of host, build a wall of fire to shield your Church
against external aggressors in Nigeria. Heb. 12:29.
20. Father, open the floodgates of revival to all nations of the world. Acts 4:29-